View Single Post
Old 01-29-2011, 09:42 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Heart

Welcome back and I'm sorry to hear that you have been experiencing a lot of pain. Looking back, the hardest times I have had with fighting this is when I get great pain relief and it only last for a short period of time. My heart goes out to you because I know how hard it is to have such great sucsess and then it just disapeers which leaves a person heart broken. I know that there is no cure for rsd but there are good treatments that assist us in living comfterably in our skin. Please know that with the continuous will to fight this disease you will be able to find another solution that will work for you. I know how hard it is to keep fighting at times but your life is worth the fight. I will be thinking of you and keep us posted as to how everything is going. Also, the group is here for you so that you don't have to go through this battle alone no matter what is going on..meaning it doesn't matter if you are batteling an rsd issue or another issue with your personal life or other health issues.
Sarah
Swatgen27 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote