Thread: Seeking input
View Single Post
Old 01-29-2011, 10:38 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Hello pharo87 and welcome, by the way I am from Ontario, just a little info on my symptoms, I had a 3 level ACDF in Feb/09 and still have issues with C3/4 disc herniation and ostoephytes at C4/5 and C5/6 levels, I experience the numbness and pins and needles sensations in my neck, shoulders, blades, and both arms down to the hands as well my scalene and scapular muscles are visibly bulging and very tight, it hurts to be hugged ): and these symptoms worsen at nite (3-4 hrs sleep per nite). I was recently diagnosed with TOS, my pain level is usually 7-8 daily. I take advil daily and when the pain is relentless(a lot) I take oxycodone. I attend physio 2 x weekly and massage once weekly since Aug/07. Pharo87 I would like to ask, do you have a family Dr? If so you should make a appt when you get home and explain your symptoms, usually when you experience tingling/numbness in the ring/pinkie finger is usually nerve related you could have a cervical disc issue. What is your pain level on a scale of 1-10? As you said advil every 3rd day that does not seem like a lot, so seeking medical advise early may be wise before your pain worsens. Maybe your doctor could do an xray or ctscan while you are in Canada.
Good Luck, Bunz
---------------------------------------------------

bunz50 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote