View Single Post
Old 01-29-2011, 10:58 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi

Yeah the Ts are hard to break and herniate. They're big and tough.

Back pain is miserable pain...

Here is a quick list of some things that helped my back pain. Neck epidurals X3... I know, but it did help. Yoga and stretching, home exercises, aqua therapy, Back Magic alignemnt board, oversized tennis balls (pet store), Kinesio Tape, LED/infrared light therapy pads, TheraCane, inversion table-but caused bilateral knee and hip pain-I don't have complaints there, normally. ??? Vit D, Folic Acid, water, water, water, quit smoking. Need to quit Pepsi and coffee. Physical therapy, e-stim, hot/cold packs/ ThermaCare http://www.google.com/search?source=...aq=9&oq=Therma . No bending. Gopher/grabbers for reaching and picking stuff up off the floor. so many things I've tried at different times, over 10 years now. Pillows. Didn't like braces too much. I'm sure I'm forgetting some things.

Ask if you want to know about anything in detail. I will be more than happy to share anything I can to try to help.

Now I get by with LED/infrared light therapy pads, Bayer AM, Advil Liquigels, Tylenol PM. Occasionally I do have some old--getting very old muscle relaxers and Celebrex I take. Oh, yeah. and Lidoderm 5% patches. now they have Flector, with anti-inflammatory in it. May work better than the Lidoderm. I don't know. The Lidoderm got me through a lot. You numb me and I'll move.

I pray you get some relief in some way today.

(Broken Wings) is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote