View Single Post
Old 02-24-2007, 04:05 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

Hi all,

I am exhausted now after playing with my 6 year old nephew and my almost 3 year old neice. The oldest nephew, was having his birthday party somewhere other than their home today and left after I just got to his house. No one tells me anything. I could not go to the party because of other plans later. My sister-in-law acts like my brother is a complete idiot when in reality I think most of it is on her part. Of course when I tried to tell my brother that had I known about the party I could have made arragements to go to the party, I was cut off like I was not even talking. Then my sister-in-law tried to talk the 6 year old into going with her even though he kept telling her he did not want to go while he was playing with me. The almost 3 year neice don't remember me so I would have been sitting there without being able to play with the kids. I basically would have paid my ride $18 to take me to their house to sit there with my sister-in-law's sister and my niece who would not have anything to do with me until towards the end.

Anyway, my family really sucks but at least I'm not going to let it keep me from my younger brother's kids if I can help it. The oldest told me he loved me before he left for his party.

All my brother would have had to tell me when we made plans for me to come by his house today that the oldest kid had his party today somewhere else.

Sorry to complain. I took pictures today and can't wait to upload them on my computer.

befuddled2

befuddled2