View Single Post
Old 01-30-2011, 03:25 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

I am sorry. I can relate to the limits,pain,and drain. Takes such a toll. For the atrophy are you able to do any type of exercise for these areas? For myself at the start of this I was in bed full days. I went to Cleveland Clinic and they were concerned about atrophy and so I had to start moving. Now of course this is a catch 22 cause the pain is out of control. So I would start with 5 minutes and each week even add 1 min extra. It would allow my body to adjust to a degree. I know too when I am in a lot of pain I do thing to protect the rsd area at the time or comfort it as much as I can. At the time I just have to do what I can to get by the pain is so bad. I do feel though in the long run it does not help me. Now everyone is different of course but do you feel the pillow etc is helping? When my leg gets so bad I have tried putting a pillow under but it flares worse. I don't like anything touching me at all extra. I wish I had more answers I am in a flare that won't quit too.
On a side note I give you so much credit for going to the party. I have become so isolated. Feel better
daniella is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
debbiehub (01-30-2011)