View Single Post
Old 01-30-2011, 05:25 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by debbiehub View Post
I am in such despair...as I have written before my muscles are all atrophying. Arms. legs and now my back. I just got back from a party and had such trouble sitting in a chair. I had to use 2 chairs and a pillow and I was still in pain...I have tried all the muscle relaxers and they don't work. I don't see how I can go on like this..my arms are getting tired just typing this! If anyone has any suggestions it would be so appreciated.

Thanks

Debbie
Deb,

My heart really hurts for you. I have read all of you post as they come up and you are obviously very on top of you care, have some great doctors but something is not working. Atrophy means to me the muscles are not there anymore, so you would need to work those muscles to get it back. I can relate to the arms I have the same problem but it's easiers to type then to write with a pen. Have you ever thought of seeing a physicatrist? A pyhsicatrist is a ortho. doctor that deals with non-surgerical treatments. I will check the spelling and get a name and more of a defination after I post.

Gabbycakes

The spelling is "Physiatry". There's a doctor out of HSS Dr. Rock Positano. Check the site out you never know.

Last edited by gabbycakes; 01-30-2011 at 05:30 AM. Reason: correct spelling of "Physiatry"
gabbycakes is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote