View Single Post
Old 01-30-2011, 08:23 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Phoenix has a very big heart

Heart Phoenix has a very big heart.
Hello. I have been falling off and on, never know when its going to happen. After a severe sciatic nerve bout in my right leg with excrushiating (sp) my right leg has become shorter than the left, so my balance is not the best. Anyway, I have the two golden retrievers that are blind, Phoenix and Luke.I was really upset because I left a drawer open in the kitchen and Phoenix ran right into it. I went to him and put my hand on his head and told him how sorry I was. I told him that I wouldn't hurt him for anything in the world.
Later that same day I was with both of the boys on the front porch. I bent over to pick up a leash and down I went. First on my knee's, then rolled over on my side. I sat up and thought about my knee hurting and thinking that " I did it again." I felt something on my shoulder. It was Phoenix's paw. I looked at his face and I know he was saying "I forgive you for the drawer I ran into" This blind dog Phoenix Arizona Rowdy boy has a very big heart.
Blessings, Doodle bug7

Last edited by Kitty; 01-30-2011 at 09:43 AM. Reason: removed unnecessary copy text
Doodle bug7 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Kitty (01-30-2011)