View Single Post
Old 01-30-2011, 09:20 PM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by brohar View Post
I just broke down in front of my fiance because i just dont understand what is happening to me. This was supposed to be the best time of our lives. We are getting married in June in the mountains of asheville, nc. Im only 31 and currenlty undiagnosed for nearly 3 months. I'm lucky to not be in terrible pain but the doctors cant seem to figure out anything and my symptoms dont seem to be getting any better. One day ill think im getting better only to be knocked down the next day with worse symptoms.

Ive remain pretty optimistic but i have moments like these that really tear me apart. Im scared of what the future may hold, how raising a family would be, etc and so on.

I started a sports pick-up group in my city 2 years ago, id never been super athletic but loved sports. In 2 years it grew to 350 people strong. I became one of the top 15 volleyball players in the group, and believe me, my skills started at nothing. I met many great people and kept in great shape and had lots of fun. Now i cant play at all because it makes my symptoms worse. Im just at a loss..

Thanks for listening, i needed to vent and could use any support...
Steve
Hi, my name is Melody and I am so sorry that you are going through this. You are so young, BUT THAT IS THE BEST PART OF ALL THIS. You are YOUNG. These things take time. I've read your other post with all the symptoms you mentioned. Quite a lot going on in your life.

I hope you have a supportive fiancee. And try and keep the stress level down because stress makes EVERYTHING worse.

Nothing much I can say except keep searching for answers. You might find some good info about what you are dealing with and then you can come here and post it and help other people.

We really all try and help each other as best we can.

Wishing you a hopefully happier future and a great wedding day.
Melody

CONSUMER REPORTER
SPROUT-LADY

MelodyL is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote