Thread: Head Pain???
View Single Post
Old 01-31-2011, 09:20 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

My neck and shoulders get sore during the day, especially if I am having a stressful day. If I don't get a good night's sleep, it seems like I wake up sore in my shoulders and neck. I never had headaches on a regular basis, but lately, it seems like my head throbs a lot or sometimes it feels like an annoying ache but not a full-blown get-you-down ache. I don't know if it is sitting at a desk most of the day or if it has to do with the MG, but I do know the more exhausted I get, the sorer my neck and shoulders get. All I know is when I am so tired that I could just cry and don't even feel like carrying on a conversation, these things are so much more prominent that you can't help but notice and relate it back to MG. I really think there is much more to MG than just general weakness or either the side effects of MG has a domino affect on the rest of the body. I think all these symptoms should be noted and discussed by the medical association so future patients may have a little more knowledge of what could affect the body if MG is present. I think if a questionnaire was available, more knowledge could be compiled and looked at and questioned that this or that is possible. This may have already been done. Anyway, I hope things will get better.
busybusy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote