View Single Post
Old 02-24-2007, 09:00 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

G-Mom,
the only thing I can think of is the testing that Dr.Filler does. He is now utilizing an office near Norristown. This is a link of info I found on him for CA...Prhaps the website may have information on the PA site.
Dr. Filler from California is now serviceing the Norristown, PA for those in need of diagx testing, he has the top equipment in the area.

Dr. Aaron G. Filler / Neurosurgeon
Century City Medical Plaza
2080 Century Park East Suite 1208
Century City, CA
(310) 314-2546

But, I don't know of a difinative test. If there is an anomlolie that show up for the entrapment it will show. Like if you are miswired, scalenses not allowing the vascular and neuro bundles travel right, or short fibrous bands to the collar bone.

Be weary of testing as many, many test will come up negative and shoot you in the foot for the other side. I would stick with hands on reproducing test and if you have had past EMG, positive, a good one from Rick Reed may be in order.

I think I read though OCBrenda wrote Dr Filler is no longer taking on cases involving litigation. Just those of treatment and consults.No depositions.

I only can reccomend Dr Scott Fried in our area. Knows his stuff and excellant depostions supportive of patient against the w/c and soc sec. or other litigation. Now he does a SEPPS test, with the electrods on the head and body??? De did not have that done.
Scott Fried is published and an expert on TOS and repetative syn. and RSD if I remember from the web site. He is not a cardiac surgeon, www.nervepain.com

The other person Is the guy in Baltimore that use to be at Hopkins and now on his own...Dr. Dellon. HE wrote that blue Book Dr T use to give out.....
Pretty limited around here otherwise.

Di

Pocono area, PA

DiMarie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote