Thread: Post new neuro
View Single Post
Old 01-31-2011, 09:05 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Post new neuro

Cant write much tonight but wanted to check in. I am in alot of pain above the shoulders from the myositis.

If nothing more comes out of this I get the vit D-IV fluid experiment that my Endo said was fine but internist nixed at the university. This was after more discussion on vitamin D deficiency affecting me. Talked about how if I could stop tanning I would be better in the winter cause I respond so well to the cold and get alot better until I start to tan. Of course tho if I dont tan I get to January and start to get weaker from the low low vit D level from no sun. So I had explain, attempt to, what taking vit D by mouth does to me and that no amount of vit D food makes me better. My body just doesnt do well with vit D. I told him I cant drink enough water to counter the severe dryness in every mucus membrane, eyes , mouth , nose, lungs that D causes. I said it makes me weaker too cause I get THAT dry. I cant clinicaly say I get dehydrated but I guess we will find out with the experiment as he wants me to take the BIG green presciption pills for D, 25K, 50K pills cant remember. Last time I tried only 200 affected me badly. But prior to the pill he has ordered IV fluid 'bolus' at the outpatient area of the hosp. He wants me to do this once a week.

Annie59
Annie59 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote