View Single Post
Old 02-01-2011, 08:32 AM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member
Default Comcast vs Dish vs DirecTV.

I am about fed up with Comcast. I have them for phone/internet/TV. Frequently I look at my phone and see the message light blinking. The phone never rang! folks keep saying it goes straight to voice mail. I have had repair men out here for more than 2 years over and over and they cant find the problem. The TV is out a lot. The DVR they provide is a joke. it wont allow you to look past THIS week for programs, and the search feature is awkward and confusing at best. Very limited technology for what we have today. Internet is down and slow quite a bit.

I am ready to change. The problem is no one offers high speed internet but them. so, the internet will stay. my choices are DishTV (which really gave my mom a hard time) and DirecTV.

Anyone have DirecTV? do you love it? not like it, LOVE it? I dont want to jump from the frying pan into the fire. I only want to go if things are going to improve. If I go to the local fairpoint (awful folks) I can get a package of phone/TV. The service must be better than the crazyness I have now.

Tell me about your provider. Dish and DirecTV are my only choices where I live.

Betaseron 5/18/07

Elevated LFTs Beta DC 7/07
Copaxone 8/7/07

Dejibo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote