View Single Post
Old 02-01-2011, 04:12 PM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsD View Post
If you have financial problems, this could be a big problem for you. Perhaps you could ask around at the church you attend to see if any of your members could help you with this? As a financial gift to the community, etc?
Well, since I no longer have a car I've started watching church on TV on Sunday mornings. Maybe I should just place a classified ad asking for donations for spaying/neutering!

It's such a quandry because once they have surgery they really need to be kept inside for a couple of days at least.....and I have no where to keep them.

IF I could catch them all.....and that will be virtually impossible.....I'd take them to the vet I take my own cats to. They keep a large cage in the waiting room and always have at least one cat in there waiting to be adopted. Maybe they would take them all!

I guess this was more of a "rant" post because I can't help anybody if I can't catch them. I just hate it that there's going to be so many homeless kittens born. Why can't people just spay or neuter their pet if they're going to let them roam around outside?
These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
Kitty is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Dejibo (02-01-2011), SallyC (02-01-2011)