View Single Post
Old 02-02-2011, 12:17 AM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

I wonder if I can tell you all that I will be safe from this impending catastrophic cyclone that's approaching the north of Queensland because I live in the far southern part of Eastern Australia, and the storm is limited to the far north.

Unfortunately my sister lives within range of the cyclone so I ask that you please pray for her safety. As far as I'm aware, we do not have any NeuroTalk members who live in the cyclone area, but some members may have friends and relatives who will be in danger, so please remember them too in your prayers. This storm is predicted to be the largest ever seen, and that in itself is so very scary.

I wonder if some will be interested to learn that our little grandson is now out of danger. He's 3 weeks old now and although he's still jaundiced, his pediatrician is happy with the 7oz and 1 inch that he's now gained. I don't think he's quite back to his birth weight, but he's getting there.

I wonder if I can tell Lara that the "For Sale" sign also went up on our house ... just before Christmas, and although we were a bit stunned at first, the sale worked out to be the best thing for us. We moved to a totally different area of the state and hubby are happier now than we've been in a long time. This was the fourth house in a row sold from under us, and although distressing at the time, we've been told in all instances, that it's been our care of/and improvements to the houses, that have made them all such re-saleable carmodities. I must admit it made me wonder whether to feel flattered or used!

Koala77 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Abbie (02-02-2011), Addy (02-04-2011), Alffe (02-02-2011), barbo (02-02-2011), Brokenfriend (02-02-2011), Burntmarshmallow (02-02-2011), Lara (02-02-2011), tamiloo (02-02-2011), tied (02-02-2011)