Thread: just lost it
View Single Post
Old 02-02-2011, 02:40 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

"Even the closest person to you will not understand what you are going though, I made the mistake of thinking they would, only to find myself more and more frustrated and sad & disappointed"

Invisible this is as stressfull as the P/N itself. My own mother passed, with me not understanding what she went through. Why she stopped cleaning the house, why she stopped showering everyday, why she stopped taking out the trash , why she started gambling everyday then begging me for money when she looked fine to me.
fast forward and the above is me 1 years after her passing. I trade the stockmarket , its gambling really but keeps me focused for 6 hours a day which helps a lot.
I dont know whats more stressful, having P/N or becoming 'invisible"( no pun)
to your friends and family because you simply cant explain convincingly what is wrong with you. I have lost good friends who can only take a no for so long..
Even today I looked at my legs just to make sure they wernt melting. But they look normal, sometimes i wish they had bones sticking out so i could say see? told you it hurts!

Brohar
"My mother parkinsons is quit odd also, it almost seems like she may have a form of PN with it. It would be interesting to know if there is a link".

My mum was identical. Im convinced there is a link.
zorro1 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote