View Single Post
Old 02-02-2011, 09:48 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Frown Getting up to date on government opinions & conclusions

I have spent a good 8 hours or more (yeah, all night) getting completely up to date - up to official pronouncements a mere 4 months ago - and have read and studied til my eyes fogged over and my brain fogged up. I have begun writing a definitive set of posts (all in one thread) for I am so guilty of long wide-ranging posts and I want this one to be easy to follow and understand.

I have trimmed down my researched documents and sources down to about 12, so am not certain how many days it will be, but the thread should appear by the weekend.

I am saddened by what I have learned for instead of cutting out abuse, the designated concept of a psychiatric service dog will now be more vulnerable, not less... and all because of some government staffers focused most on being Politically Correct. It is sad and has left me dismayed and depressed. I am sure things will be altered within another ten years, but by then my dog will be dead and at 71, I may too.

Til later...
Theresa (OneMoreTime)

Last edited by OneMoreTime; 02-02-2011 at 09:56 AM. Reason: put in a comma, took out a preposition
OneMoreTime is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote