Thread: Adenosine
View Single Post
Old 02-02-2011, 10:15 AM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Lightbulb

I get the feeling that subconsciously SheltieMom is remembering what happened after the repeat tests last time?

The medical establishment, just does not vet its own testing.
The CAT scanners can be found to be putting out too much radiation..and have been found to do so.
http://www.cat-scan-radiation-overexposure.com/

Injection of foreign chemicals and heavy metals to facilitate visualization is not really vetted for repeat use.

Using radioactive substances? Repeat use? It is all foreign to the body.

I recall BPA was called safe at one time. So were Phthalates from IV bags. My son had IVs when he was a preemie for over a week. When he went thru puberty, his chest and beard hair was spotty and still is at 29.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phthalate

a 3 lb infant exposed to phthalates that are supposedly safe for adults?

So while the test itself one time may be okay and safe for most, having this test over and over? it that really necessary without symptoms to suggest its need?

I do think we need to pay attention to medically invasive procedures. Consider your benefit vs risk for them.

I have put my own neck CAT scan on hold... going to see if it is really necessary, and perhaps get a second opinion from an oncologist to alternate ways to evaluate this issue.

Weezie looking at petunias 8.25.2017

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
mrsD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Sheltiemom18 (02-02-2011)