View Single Post
Old 02-02-2011, 12:03 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Smile

AnnieB,

I have thought about trying the CoQ10...I've already talked to my neuro about a whole list of supplements including this one and, while he didn't think any of them would help, he didn't see a problem with me taking them.

I think this rotation diet is a great idea. I seem to be allergic to most foods, especially if I eat them every day. Luckily I don't have any severe food allergies and can eat wheat and milk, although I try to eat them in moderation because I tested positive as being allergic to them a long time ago. The only thing I have never had a reaction to is green vegetables.

I need to find more things that taste good for breakfast. Recently I have been skipping breakfast because everything I usually eat for breakfast bothers my throat. I think it is the sugar/fruit. My favorite breakfast is oatmeal with bananas. In the last few months bananas have started bothering me, too.

I may have a mitochondria problem, you are right. I looked up some of the possible symptoms, and I don't have any of the symptoms I read, but I do think there is something that doesn't quite work right in my body, more than MG alone. I read that Mestinon often helps people with mitochondria disorders...

I do enjoy a bit of dark chocolate now and then, delicious...

DesertFlower is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote