View Single Post
Old 02-03-2011, 08:14 AM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wink

Oh, well... I must have found this as it was ending!

I was searching on Google and it appeared on the right side, so I clicked on it. I didn't get an email notification, like I usually do.

Puritan's often has internal sales on top of its regular ones.

Once a year they do buy one get 2 free, and this is the best one IMO. It is usually over the summer.

As it happened I did need more B12, since I used up 4 of the 6 I purchased on the buy 1 get 2 sale last summer.

Now that I know it works so well, I am ramping down to 3 times a week for that 5mg. This should keep me at a good level,
when I start the Metformin again.

The antioxidant I decided to buy is:
http://www.puritan.com/eye-nutrients...anthin&rdcnt=1

I saw Dr. Mercola on Dr. Oz recently and he said this is the most potent antioxidant there is available. He takes it himself. There is some in the Krill oil I use, but I thought I'd try this instead of the grapeseed extract to see how it works on my arthritis and PN.

Weezie looking at petunias 8.25.2017

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
mrsD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote