View Single Post
Old 02-03-2011, 12:38 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Smile

Sue,

Thank you for the reminder!

I have had systematic yeast infections two times in my life. Once as a child from being overmedicated, and at that time either the drugs or the yeast infection almost killed me (most likely the drugs). The second time I had a yeast infection was when my allergies were really bad...hmmm...there is something similar now, I may have another yeast infection. I don't get the typical yeast infections most women get, my symptoms seem to show up as allergies.

I was thinking about the candida connection yesterday, for some reason I hadn't thought of it until when I was typing my previous post. I think I'll go back to taking the pro-biotics, and avoiding sugar and other foods that feed the candida. This worked last time. I've slowly let my diet go back to eating more sugary foods...

I remember now the book my previous doctor recommended, it is "The Yeast Connection" by William Crook. I found this book very helpful in learning what kind of diet changes to make. Here is a link to his book:

http://www.amazon.com/Yeast-Connecti...tt_at_ep_dpi_1

I wonder if the packets you are referring to is Threelac. I have not tried this brand but have taken other probiotics in the past and found them very helpful.

I do think there is a connection, at least for me, with allergies, candida and MG...

DesertFlower is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote