Thread: Post new neuro
View Single Post
Old 02-03-2011, 06:47 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

So eloquent Alice.

Suev, limiting him to past records is a ship that has sailed as he went into this 'kinda odd smile' and said he wanted the university records. My heart sank. I said I wanted fresh eyes but it didnt deter him. I am very very disappointed in myself that I didnt think to at least specify the release to neuros and Endo (he asked why I hadnt brought vit D results) and date it to go back 2 years. After 2 hours at least I wasnt thinking anymore and was just 'doing as I was told' so I wouldnt lose him or make him mad. He wanted to discuss what my conserns were about him seeing them all. My daughter and I both hit a couple of areas but not alot of detail. The possible worst piece is that he said he really likes the last neuro I saw. I have her report but have not read it. I cant take it right now.

I know the appointment went badly from a number of angles. I was hyper because I had started the steroids. The tone under which I responded to him at one point was likely worse than the content.

I am grateful today for being in less pain. I hope I survive this vitamin D mega dose without ending up in the hospital. It it goes well there will be much fuel for a better year irregardless of why I am sick.

Annie59

Last edited by Annie59; 02-03-2011 at 07:22 PM.
Annie59 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote