View Single Post
Old 02-03-2011, 07:52 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Jessica, I have been thru the soc sec app process. Not as messy as yours tho so I am lucky. My doc was extremely good at getting this kinda thing done. I think the right doc helps.

I personally cant imagine that neurotnin is at all helpful for you over strength and day to day abilty. My son in laws personality changed so much on it it nearlly ended their marriage. He would go into these rages. Your doc sounds anti narcotic which I respect but as my doc says while lortab is narcotic it is when managed well and respectfully the safest drug for pain. If not for it I would not bet much sleep many nites. My neck is so weak it is in pain nearly everyday.

I lost my job because of the MG crisis in july 08. They didnt seem to get that I wasnt strong enough to bath, dress and all that would get me to work 4 days a week. Also my breathing would have lasted thru all the phone calls. It was a holiday and no one really evalutated my strength before I went home. Me being me drove home acutally trying to stop at the store for soda. I fell into a display on the way out.

Annie59
Annie59 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
suev (02-03-2011)