Old 02-03-2011, 11:45 PM
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Heart I'm excited for you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by stressedout View Post
Does it feel like the Tens? I love my tens but lately my skin has been too sensitive to put the tens on.
I'm not sure how the cervical sensation is, but the way I describe the feeling in my legs is a soothing 'tingling'......kinda like the feeling you get when your foot or arm falls asleep and that tingling feeling you get when it 'wakes up'.....something like that, only not as 'annoying' and intense
I absolutely love it.

Fiona - GREAT info! I'm so glad you threw that nugget of wisdom in there because yes, it certainly is a 'letdown' when they take that soothing away.
Indeed make sure you have your pain meds filled up, so you can fall back on them after the procedure. Then....it's a matter of waiting for 'the DAY' to get the REAL deal!

BTW, I did not feel a THING when they pulled the leads out after the trial. In case you are nervous about that. There's nothing to that.
But what Fiona is referring to is something to really pay heed to. There will be that 'down time' that you're gonna have to deal with.
I remember Mark going thru a pretty bad time of it while waiting for his permanent implant.
Rrae is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
anon21816 (02-04-2011), Mark56 (02-04-2011), stressedout (02-04-2011)