View Single Post
Old 02-25-2007, 11:47 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Hi All,

Thanks for the input. I took a whole flexaril yesterday and slept most all day. I cut down to half so I hope that I will be able to keep taking it.

I use Prevacid, Jose, to keep my stomach calmed down but I tried some over the counter pain meds this week and they messed with my stomach even though I was on the Prevacid.

I have just gotten desperate with the pelvic pain. Here I am getting ready to have that VNS put in this month and still dealing with this pain.

Jose, that sounds good about your kids. I was going to tell you about my best friends granddaughter. She went to the school down in Arizona that you mentioned for pilot license and she finished the school but she was having trouble getting a job. Since they have closed so many air companies and flights it seems like they have too many pilots. I'll have to ask Lilah what she is doing now. I do know she graduated though from there.

I wish I could move down that way with you. Like you, I could live like a lizard. I always said I could live in the desert and it wouldn't bother me. After Ky weather and now the weather we have had here this year it makes me want to do something different. This winter was the worst winter I have seen in Co. I have talked to others and the older generation, 70's and 80's said they had seen worse when they were kids. The winters had calmed down a lot in the past years. We were spoiled.

It's going to get up to 70 and 80 Wed and Thurs. though so that will be great. The wind finally calmed down. Out where I live we get a lot of wind.

I still haven't decided what I am going to do yet. I will have my house paid of in 9 months now but I just hate being in this big house and everything reminds me of Bill.

I have a ways to go until my Grandson's are grown. Dustin is 13 and Devin is 12. They spend at least 2 nights a week here so I hate to upset the cart for them right now. They are both in sports and now are getting interested in girls. They went to a Valentines dance on the 14th. Devin said he danced every dance even some by himself. Dustin worked up the nerve to ask a little girl to dance that he liked. I told him he wouldn't know if he didn't ask. She danced with him. He has had a crush on her forever.

Were we thinking about boys and girls at those ages. I don't think so.

I'm glad your kids are doing some things to help them with their future. That is great and it's good that you will be able to make some decisions about what you want to do. When you get moved out west let me know I would come down to visit you. Bill and I were planning a trip to arizona before he passed.

Thanks for all of the good things you said to me and about me. I appreciate them. We have been on here forever together haven't we. I can remember some of the things you went through a few years back. It seems like a lot of us on here have been through more then our share.

THANKS TO ALL of you for your input. I am going to try and stay on the Flexeril. My biggest thing is keeping my chest pain down while on it. It does seem to be helping though.

Ada
dreambeliever128 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote