View Single Post
Old 02-04-2011, 09:52 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default For AliceMD and AnnieB3

Before I go to my regular doctor, I would like your opinion. This may be connected with MG. I don't know. About 7 years ago, I had blood work done (cannot think of the name ? alpha phosphate maybe) and it came back showing signs of muscle/bone cancer. The blood test was fractionated and came back even within normal limits. My regular MD did the test last year before MG diagnoses, and it came back again. She was trying to find out why I had so much pain in my legs. She fractionated it and it came back higher in bone. Hemotologist suggest bone scan. It showed no hot spots. Due to MG being autoimmune, could this have any bearings on other blood tests. I am hestitate to ask to have it redone since I am on Mestinon but wondered if I should give it some thought and ask the doctor. I don't know how much she knows about MG because I have not seen her since diagnosis. Also, I can't remember which one of you gave a quote in one of the sites but would you please requote. It was concerning a lion and lamb in a cage at the zoo and the remark was it was according to how many lambs you are willing to sacrifice. I love this and could not find it on the site. I wanted to save it. Thank you. busy
busybusy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote