View Single Post
Old 02-04-2011, 01:03 PM
anon21816

anon21816

Heart Oh Patty

Patty you have been through much in the past year, Im really sorry to hear about your home and your dogs. I know how dogs can become part of the family. We have 3 White Westhighland Terriers and I would be lost without them. They have been my lifesaver of the past 6 years. We lost one of our dogs in 2009, it was traumatic to say the least, so to lose 6 must have been just dreadful for you all. I hope everything works out for you and your family too. This SCS will be a godsend for you if it works Patty, so Im praying for you that it does.

When I had my trial I only had it in for 2 days....but when I had the implant and obviously you cant shower for something like 3 weeks, well for washing my hair I bent over the bath as much as I could and like Fiona I too covered my incisions (they are in the lumbar region) and my husband washed it with the long shower connection. Whichever you find comfortable Patty its really up to you. Im not too up on dry shampoo's sorry.......

Jackie
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
fionab (02-04-2011), Mark56 (02-04-2011), Rrae (02-05-2011), stressedout (02-04-2011)