View Single Post
Old 02-04-2011, 07:14 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by clarkstar View Post
thanks, sorry for not replying sooner, but it has been too much physically and mentally for me to type much. i am still awaiting a decision. i applied online myself.at the time, i could not walk without my walker, presently i don't use any mobility aid, but still can't walk long distances and stumble around a lot. i should use my cane, but i would need it on my right side, and my right hand has nerve damage either from the MS or a fall i had last year. i will update when i receive a decision either way. on another note, i was approved for an ADA card by Arizona's transportation agency, basically for free dial a ride service. but they seem to think i can ride a bus so only if the bus is unavailable. this angered me, as i cant walk the 1/4 mile to the bus stop, and i highly doubt i could climb the steps into the bus even so. and i was at my dr's office when he filled out the form he sent them so i know he told them that...
how bad off does one has to be to get any type of help or approval from these people.i wouldnt be suprise if they would denied there own mother on her death bed
don1956 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
clarkstar (02-11-2011)