View Single Post
Old 02-04-2011, 10:55 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Been MIA but for some reason everything has gotten so darn busy!!!

Well I have wonderful news. It is all a go for my permament implant and I was told I should have a scheduled appt. in 2 to 3 weeks. I take it that is usually how long it takes to get everything together. I'm so excited!!! My pain has come back full force which I expected and I miss my tingle machine GREATLY!!! I was told that I used my unit during the trial a total of 160 hours...lol...the front desk lady said that was the highest amount of hours used on the device during the trail they had ever seen in their office and I thought to myself are you kidding me??? I had that baby on 24/7. I don't know why anyone would want to turn it off when it's giving your wonderful relief. I just thought that was so odd. Do any of you that had the trial recall how many hours you used your device if your trial was 7 days long? I'm curious if I'm a rarity again....

MARK~I wanted to answer your question about my trail placement. During the last part of the procedure my doctor did knock me out for the rest of it once she knew where to put the lead under my skin. I had been on the table for over 3 hours and she did it as a favor to me so I would feel the needle again and she knew I was exhausted from laying like that. So yes I was awake the whole time until she did the finally placement of the lead. I was only out for about 15mins at the max....it was really nice not to have to feel that last needle going in

We(the hubs and I) are trying to figure out if we want to purchase another house or not. We have one in Texas that we rent out and we are considering getting another one but everything is so up in the air right now in regards to his duty station. We have no idea if we will be staying here long enough to make it worth while so even though we know this we've been checking out near by areas and houses to see what everything is going for around here....WHAT A JOKE!!! I'm shocked and dishearten about the prices here in GA and what you get or lack there of...

I don't mean to rant but it's been at the fore front of my mind since we've been looking for the past several days. Oh what to do what to do...Do we wait on this property we found at a AMAZING PRICE or do we wait and risk the chance of loosing it. Why can't life be easier sometimes ya know...????

Thank you everyone for all the well wishes and prayers for my son. He was sick for 2 weeks!!! For some reason the fever just would not go away and with his school he can not attend with a fever of 100.4 or greater so what's a parent to do???? I'm just glad it's over with and he is better and finally back to his old happy go lucky self again

Once I have an up date I'll be sure to let you guys know right away. You guys are always in my thoughts and prayers!

God Bless you guys because you make this so much easier on me

Treca

Treca is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
anon21816 (02-05-2011), Mark56 (02-05-2011), Rrae (02-05-2011), stressedout (02-05-2011)