View Single Post
Old 02-05-2011, 09:16 AM
anon21816

anon21816

Thumbs up So exciting !!

Hi Treca

Im so pleased for you that you are going ahead with the permanent implant. You wont be disappointed if you felt good with the trial lead. I do hope that it will be soon too. Its great to hear when someone benefits from the trial and its onwards and upwards from there.

Im glad they knocked you out too. I was on the table for about an hour if my memory serves me right. But I was awake , well sedated but still can remember everything It wasnt that bad at all, just the actual injections...they felt worse. For the permanant implant I was awake also, but tbh I dont really remember that much about it. I was sedated but didnt realise how much until I tried to remember getting on and off the table and it was over 3 hours long so I dont remember being awake THAT long The worse part of that for me was again the injections to numb me up.....So Im sure you will have NO trouble whatsoever. Im was told for my replacement battery which is being done on Tuesday that I will be asleep...so very pleased about that

So glad to hear that your little boy is on the mend. Its awful when they are so ill and you just want to take their place. We have the same rule in our school with my daughter , where no child whether its a sniff or full blown flu are allowed into the classroom. These children are very prone to all sorts of infections.

Sorry I cant help you on picking another housewhich I could. But Im sure you will make the right choice. If you were here in Ireland you certainly wouldnt be thinking of selling , although its a buyers market, but the property boom which we have had over the past 15 years has taken a massive slump so what was worth a fortune a few years ago is almost 50% less now.....but good luck with what choice you make

Take care
Jackie
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Mark56 (02-05-2011), Rrae (02-05-2011), stressedout (02-05-2011), Treca (02-05-2011)