View Single Post
Old 02-05-2011, 08:00 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by stressedout View Post
Does it feel like the Tens? I love my tens but lately my skin has been too sensitive to put the tens on.

Hey there Patty!

First let me say that I had a Cervical trial but since my procedure didn't work out like a regular procedure would my trial sensation is different then the regular. Because my doctor could not get the lead past a certain point(I have Kissing Spine and the area she needed to get to was to tight even for the smallest lead) she had to go under my skin and directly place the lead where my pain was. Because she did this my sensation was that like a TENS unit. I had 5 different programs and each one was different so if my body got annoyed with a setting I would just change it and I would be perfectly fine It felt really good to me. Also, since mine was a peripheral scs implant I didn't get the "tingle" that the others discribe but I know what that tingle feels like because while they were trying to find the right area for me I got to feel that tingle from my lower back to my feet and it was a wonderful sensation and it is COMPLETELY different in sensation. Not a bad different but just different. I got awesome results though and got 95% to 100% pain relief. Of course everyone is different but I want you to know that even though I had to take a different route I still had a great outcome and I know you will too!!!! Just have faith!!!!

Also, just wanted to let you know that when I was doing my 7 day trial I used Batiste in "Blush" for dry shampoo and you can get it a Sally's beauty supplies here in the US or online. I only used it for 2 days and then I HAD to wash my hair and my hubby did it for me. But I have black hair and as long as you use it as directed and brush it through you won't see any white in your hair. I still use it for when I need a quick fix and don't really have time to "style" my hair. It gives great volume too!!!

I wish you the best of luck!!!

's
Treca

Treca is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
anon21816 (02-06-2011), Mark56 (02-05-2011), Rrae (02-06-2011), stressedout (02-06-2011)