View Single Post
Old 02-05-2011, 08:40 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Confused Post Concussive Syndrome symptoms continue!

It's been over a year since I've posted on this forum. I had a car accident nearly 2 years ago, diagnosed with Post Concussive Syndrome. I still don't feel like myself. I still have memory issues, which really bothers me. I went back to college (more about that later) as neurologist said it would help my brain heal (that was August 2009). I'm 56 years old, still going to college all the while working full-time and being a single mom of a 17-year old daughter that thinks I'm crazy for thinking I'm still suffering from PCS.

My question: Is it possible for me to still have PCS symptoms? The ringing in my ears from the accident never went away and is so loud has become annoying. I read material for college, put the book down, pick it up a day or two later and don't recall reading any of the material. This is so frustrating!

Anyone out there who can tell me that it's possible my symptoms are continuing? Oh yea, I suffered a bad fall last August and hit my head, and just 2 weeks ago was in another accident--got "T-boned" on the driver's side. I feel like some of the PCS symptoms have worsened again...is that possible?
PWood is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote