Thread: Egypt
View Single Post
Old 02-05-2011, 08:46 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Heart

BF it is getting so hard to watch, I am glad the people can object to their government and demand better in a good election. But worry because of corruption.
I think to myself, what kind of people would we be not to have peaceable assembly, but start destroying our landmarks and looting if we did not find our preferred elected official in.
I am glad my children are safe in bed at night.

OhKay,
for that young man even though things like that make us uneasy, it is in his ancient culture to heal. It is the oldest areas of the world and feel blessed even though you do not take his offer. It was from his heart and he will understand. He needed to share that he cared and wanted you to have healing. His family can offer prayers and that maybe as strong as taking you.

We are sending prayers, prayers are wishes from the heart, not always the eloquent statements of those that have the gift to speak, but those that can feel from the heart with out words. Healing can come from not only those that we deem have a power, but from within and others around us. You don't see it, can't buy it, take it in a pill, but it is there in some form. Not perhaps the way we want it...but we can have it in our hearts.

I do not have my prayers of healing my body, but I do of my soul, I have pain physically, and emotionally, but I am so filled in heart with those that love me and care for me.
A hug, is the best medicine I get during a day. I have a friend every week I see and get the best hug.

another thing that heals, I love watching the funniest videos or reading the funniest things like in Readers Digest, laughing. Laughing so much I have tears.
It is cleansing to go on and face the tomorrows.

Pocono area, PA

"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (02-06-2011), Brokenfriend (02-05-2011), Mari (02-06-2011), OhKay (02-09-2011)