View Single Post
Old 02-06-2011, 01:22 AM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

PWood,

You are likely suffering from Multiple Impact Syndrome. I have been going through this since 1965. Each time I have suffered a head impact, the symptoms come back. It gets worse each consecutive time.

I am to the point now where I get serious symptoms from very mild impacts.

Your fall and recent T-bone are likely to have caused a return and even increase of your symptoms.

Have you ever had a neuro-psychological exam? It will help you understand your struggles. It sounds like you have visual memory dysfunctions.

It has been ten years since my last injury. I can watch reruns and remember seeing the movie or episode before but not remember the ending. I have serious reading limitations even though I am very high functioning to most observers.

At your age, you might benefit from a good hormone assessment for bio-identical hormones. Memory issues can be hormone related. Women's International Pharmacy has a referral link at https://www.womensinternational.com/..._referral.html

You will likely be surprised what good hormone balance will do for your brain. The Big Pharma hormones do not work in quite the same way as the original formula that the body likes.

Wow, I took too long in thought. Got distracted. My screen-saver came on and I forgot that I was writing a response. The perils of PCS.

Hope I have been some help.

My best to you.

"Be still and know that I am God" Psalm 46:10
Mark in Idaho is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote