View Single Post
Old 02-06-2011, 06:42 AM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member
Default jumpy agitated whiny depressed

Hi,
I suspect that I am bothered by a work deadline on Monday more that I expected.

I need to do the following:
1. go to bed at some point
2. when I wake up, finish the one project
3. when I wake up, get clothes and such ready for work Monday.

I need to find something else to do to relax me -- maybe something.. . . . can't think of anything . . . . . .

My friend came over Sat evening. Usually I try to ignore hubby when I am having a hard time. When she was here, I jumped down hubby's throat a few times, almost made a dangerous driving mistake (thank God she was watching), told her not to talk to me until I my .5 klonopin started taking effect in 30 mins or so, got whiny about the work project that she was helping with, . . went out at midnight to buy some chocolate.

. . . very strange that the driving improved considerably with the klonopin in my system.

Later I got started on another work project that is stressing me much more than the first.

I nearly quit work on Friday. By the time the big boss returned my call later in the day, I was ok enough to ask her about something unrelated to quitting. Hubby would freak if I quit work, but for the past week I have been sooooooooooooo close to throwing in the towel.

I can't tell hubby what is going on. We work for the same place. He gets agitated when I talk to him and makes things worse. MUCH WORSE.
I wish that he could help me.
I have tdoc's mantra.

. . . Sleeping at odd times . . . . mostly in two hour spots here and there around the clock. Somedays go to work with 1.5 hours of sleep in the past 12 hours.

M.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (02-06-2011), Dmom3005 (02-07-2011), OhKay (02-07-2011), waves (02-06-2011)