View Single Post
Old 02-06-2011, 03:41 PM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member
Default back and witchy again

So This past week I had to get a lawyer for my benefits again. This past week I was denied food stamps because I did not have $2,700.00 for this home that is in trust to me. I ran out of money in 09 and applied and recieved medicaid and months later a resonable amout of food stamps. The rules of medicaid state you may not have that much money in your possesson, no can I work to earn it. If I could earn it I would pay it. My son paid my taxes and they cut out my food stamps because I do not have the money for taxes. Well I don't have the money for food eithor. I am being treated like SH__. I worked 30 years. I can't help what happened to me regarding my finances. My health cost all that two generations had. This same gov. does not give me enough to live in my current home Now I have to fight one part of my family to let me move from here. I have to take my family to court over this same trust. One funny....On friday, I got some mail from DCF. I refused to open it and ruin my super bowl sunday. I am giving it to the lawyer on monday. DCF want to do this by phone with two of their agents and just me, no way....I want help with an attoney on my side. Why am I having to do all this anyway, somebody remind me...ginnie
ginnie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote