View Single Post
Old 02-06-2011, 04:18 PM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member
Angry Hi Legal Mania

I did put in a new squack today, thank you for replying to me directly in your post. I Did indeed go to both offices in person and waited in long lines, and neithor agency would pull my information up on their PC, to find out was going on in my case. Each agency sent me to the other agency, so I am driving repetedly back and for between SS office and medicaid office. The both of them refused me help. So I got and got my former attorney to help me. He was the good soul who helped me to get before a judge. My families trust confused all three acencies. I cannot tell you how many copies I have made of this document that they cannot keep track of. Evidently neithor agency talks to the other. I am also having to go to court over this same trust with my family. I do not receive enough in benefits to keep a paid for home. This home is in trust to me, only while I live in it. It is a long icky story. I could not pay my taxes, flat out. My son had to and they took my food stamps away. I had less money so they took my food away. What is going on? Ginnie
ginnie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote