View Single Post
Old 02-06-2011, 05:30 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Smile

Annie, thank you

I will put getting tested for the antibody for CD on my list. I've never been tested for it.

I tried scratching my skin and I didn't see what you described, but I know I have had this reaction before, the red swelling with white edges, from minor scratches, like from a fingernail. I remember the doctors doing this in the past when I went in for my allergies, and I had swelling then.

I did have an allergy blood test done in about 2003, that was my most recent. I do think I'd like to know if I am still allergic to everything. I have not had my immunoglobulins tested that I know of. I'll put this on my list of things to do as well. And, also, I am going to try to get a copy of my allergy test results, I only listened to the doctors explain the results to me but didn't see it myself.

To be honest, I really have learned to ignore my allergies, and am only focusing on them now because it seems like minor reactions, such as itchy skin seems to go along with worsening MG symptoms. And also, you mentioned this book, and I was amazed to see my lifetime sufferings described so well here, I decided it was worth pursuing.

I'm going to experiment for a while with a new diet.

DesertFlower is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote