View Single Post
Old 02-06-2011, 09:43 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

I HAD decided to go to the urgicare I use to get checked for a UTI tonight. I knew they'd moved, so I googled to look up and see where they went.

Cant find them. Their website no longer shows any locations for Omaha. I called the number that I have for them. That's still good, it gives the website address (where they're no longer listed) and then it goes to voicemail, which then tells me that the voicemail is full.

WTH?

I'm really annoyed.

This place used to be great. I'd go in, actually get to see the PA that I see at my regular doctor's office, and would get taken care of, and now suddenly they're gone? Ok, I'm really mad.

I guess I'll go and very carefully take a shower (yay that my dad bought me a shower stool the other day) and see if I can at least get my hair washed. Then I'll have to wait impatiently for my doctor's office to open in the morning. Probably end up having a nurse visit because it seems like I would have to give up my firstborn (which I dont have one) to get an appointment there any more. (used to be easy to go see a doctor, I wonder why it's so difficult now?)

~ "Animals have two functions in society. To taste good and to fit well." ~ Greg Proops, actor ~
Erin524 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote