View Single Post
Old 02-06-2011, 10:33 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default You have not tried that yet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by reverett123 View Post
"Many religious people believe the feacus to have a soul and US tax dollars will not be spent upon their destruction.......? What?? Oh. Never mind.... " Roseanne Roseanna Danna

OK, I'll be serious. This is an interesting way to account for the anecdotes of symptoms disappearing within days of starting an antibiotic only to return upon cessation.

It also provides an alternative look at the work of Dobbs and others which shows an improvement in PD upon the eradication of H pylori. It may not be the HP at all.

There are some pretty powerful probiotics out there. Jarrow makes a particularly strong one. I wonder if just introducing known beneficial microbes would have effect....?
-Rick
Rick, you have not tried probiotics yet? Why not? If so, how did they work out for you, if you noticed a difference? I'm intrigued by this because it sounds like something you could maybe try in the privacy of your home, not that I'm recommending that to anyone...

I'm curious about the probiotics but am guessing that they would not have any noticeable effect unless h pylori had been eradicated first?
lurkingforacure is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote