View Single Post
Old 02-25-2007, 03:50 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by vlhperry View Post
Steve, could you elaborate on the cough syrup some more? Would Robitussum DDM qualify? I have been unable to sleep because of excruciating pain in my left shoulder. I had a CT scan which, although very painful, showed nothing. The surgeon said there is nothing more to do, so have to sit it out and hope the frozen shoulder improves.

Jean, your new kitty is adorable. I would like to get a Maine Coon Cat some day. I like my kitties to be very large and sweet natured and friendly.

I am in the midst of the upper Midwest blizzard. Yesterday, we had about an inch of frozen rain with plenty of thunder. Last night and today we have had 13 inches of snow dumped on top of the ice. Not much is moving right now. The kids are all in the dumps because it occurred on a week-end instead of a school day. Have been trying to get my wireless Netgear card to work with a Siemans router on a Windows operating system with no success. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Happy skiing to all.

Vicky
Vicky..I woke up with a real nasty stomach bug this morning..so I will write more when I feel better..ok?..I just dont feel that I can be thorough enough right now