Thread: Live 4 today
View Single Post
Old 02-07-2011, 01:07 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMACK View Post
Well the last few months have been testing to say the least.

Through my restructure at work i have a job[thank you for that] less money in18 months [protected pay] but i dont envisage being there past that so i'm financialy the same [thanks for that]

I Applied in the second round for a management post [could have done it in first round but i had a job in mind......that job was withdrawn at last the minute] ca ser ra.......se ra...............

Tom said something that realy struck a Chord.......we dont get what we think we want.....we get what we are meant too get........something better.....more in line with us...more in line with our values, our beliefs...........

well TOM YOU ARE SPOT ON MY FRIEND................i DID NOT GET THE MANAGEMENT role.....But i have seen another job outside my company and i have appled............and visualise me doing the job......its everything i am .............everything i do.....this job is me...............

DONT BE SCARED FOR ME...................... I SEE ME IN THIS JOB [THE SECRET]

i am greatful for a continued current job with protected pay for a year and a half.....................but i am worth more..................thats the message i send out to the universe today.............................
Go, David Go!!! And if that job doesn't work out, there are plenty more out there for you. There's a wonderful expression that comes from golf: "Miss 'em, quick." In other words, if you make a bad play, don't sit around and worry about it -- move on to the next one.

Hoping the job works out for you -- but if it doesn't, again, it wasn't meant to be. The reason may be obscure at present, but it will later reveal itself. Tom
lebelvedere is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Addy (02-07-2011), Alffe (02-07-2011), barbo (02-07-2011), DMACK (02-07-2011)