View Single Post
Old 02-07-2011, 03:53 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sl1029 View Post
All,

After two long years, my husband finally recieved a fully favorable ongoing AND backpay award in May 2010 (Adjudication hearing was in March 2010). Thanks to a new drug that had come on the market, he was in a trial work period at the time of the hearing - that was acknowledged to the judge and referenced in the decision letter.

He still has not received his backpay...each time we have called they say it is still processing.

We notified SSDI in October that he had returned to work full time - and in response they send us a form asking us to explain all of his earnings from the beginning of the disability onset.

We called our lawyer who handled the hearing, and he advised that he had already been paid (which comes straight from SSDI out of the backpay)

Has anyone heard of this situation? We are worried that they are now re-examining his claim - which has already been heard and decided on by a judge.

Not surprisingly, we can't get the caseworker to call us back and we visited the SSDI office and they would not let us speak with her.
i'm in the same boat as you are they owe me 85,000 in back pay you cannot call the payment center you can fax them only i call ssi once a week they will send over a fax to the payment center for you if you google it you can get the fax number to the payment center good luck what a country