View Single Post
Old 02-07-2011, 08:48 PM
n/a

10 yr Member
n/a

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by clarkstar View Post
thanks, sorry for not replying sooner, but it has been too much physically and mentally for me to type much. i am still awaiting a decision. i applied online myself.at the time, i could not walk without my walker, presently i don't use any mobility aid, but still can't walk long distances and stumble around a lot. i should use my cane, but i would need it on my right side, and my right hand has nerve damage either from the MS or a fall i had last year. i will update when i receive a decision either way. on another note, i was approved for an ADA card by Arizona's transportation agency, basically for free dial a ride service. but they seem to think i can ride a bus so only if the bus is unavailable. this angered me, as i cant walk the 1/4 mile to the bus stop, and i highly doubt i could climb the steps into the bus even so. and i was at my dr's office when he filled out the form he sent them so i know he told them that...
Hey clarkstar,
Did you write in your complaint about having a mental illness? Have you been diagnosed with a mental illness? It helps your case. It's been appox. 6 months so hopefully you'll hear something soon. It sounds pretty good that you get the ADA transportation, even though you can't use it. It is good for your case though. If you get turned down then I would suggest you get help. Hopefully you will not need that and will get accepted right away.
legalmania is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote