Thread: just lost it
View Single Post
Old 02-07-2011, 09:18 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Dr Smith? YEP!

Me too! Got a custom cane w/a brass ferrule? Went into a courthouse and what happened? They grabbed it from me to put thru x-ray! Yep, a weapon of something...something! Had to get a guard to HOLD ONTO to get thru the screening process...It was almost funny, but it was pitiful at the same time!
THE perfect cane these days is like finding THE PERFECT SHOE or SOCK! The search continues!

As for losing it? I used to cry from the PN pain daily, when alone at home during the day. My DH thot at times I was faking it. But, Then he got PN from type 2 Diabetes and never said a WORD about it again. I'm sad he's got it, and can't do much for it? But at least he's gotten only the appetizer to my main course, and doesn't want THAT so takes care better. Honestly? It's one meal I wish I didn't have to try and digest!

It's scary, and more at times. But you can get thru it, and you WILL be better for the experiences. Now, go talk to your love and give her the hugs she needs! Help her to understand, and both of you to learn about all this stuff and get by or around then thru it all! Never be shy to ask questions here! Not a one is too silly seeming. We've all asked may great ones ourselves and at times? WE need to be reminded!
Hugs and HOPE truly! 's! - j
dahlek is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote