View Single Post
Old 02-08-2011, 12:10 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponygirl View Post
Anyone have any ideas?????

Phyllis
Hey Phylis- Ive read this thread and think i may have a few words of wisdom, yet Im only 18

Living in the now, is something many people struggle with- including myself up to a year and a half ago. I used to be always thinking about what I was going ot do that nxt hour, or next day. But to an extent that is okay..but not always.

I was diagnosed with a rare auto immune disease- Myasthenia Gravis which u prolly see up on the list.

I have been hospitalized countless times, and I have been close to death 2 times. Once when I was ventilated and came off, i wasnt breathing for 3 minutes, the other when I was choking at home and couldnt breathe due to my disease.

- This all makes me realize, that you cannot take anything for granted and you MUST live in the now. I also suffer from anxiety issues myself, yet have worked through most of them, depression is something I have not developed yet, and I hope not too.

Yet i guess what I am trying to say is, you can do this, you can live in the now, you can be who ever you want to be, just put yourself first and allow yourself to become one with whatever you chose it to be- nature, work, etc.

This is my first time posting in this forum- yet I know you are a strong woman who will not let this get the best of her- keep your head up!