View Single Post
Old 02-08-2011, 07:20 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ginnie View Post
Hello, I just had six month ck with Cat Scan. I am fine. I still however have issues with my throat. The swallowing is still in issue and I must drink water with a meal. For the relelief all over I have, it was worth this outcome, even if this is a permanent problem. there are worse things than having to drink water with meals. I hurt alot less. I also had a complete reversal of my spinal cord, Swan neck deformity from years at my art work. It made the operation worse for me because they changed the direction of my neck as well as all of C-3-7 as it goes. I am doing great! There are a few tinges here and there, for me it is a relief from most of the pain I was experiencing. I had old hardware removed and this was the second surgery on what was a failed neck fussion. This one worked. C1-2 is good on mobility. T1 has signs of disease. I will have to be carefull to keep these two in good shape. I have the same degenerative disease you do. You will get better, I do believe that. I also started thearapy at 4 weeks and continued with the whole of therapy. ginnie
Hi Ginnie,
When you say they fixed the deformity in your neck are you talking about kyphosis? I have this and they were not able to correct it. I agree drinking water with meals is ok to eat,eats a feeding tube.
Good luck to you.
Saucer
Saucer is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote