View Single Post
Old 02-08-2011, 10:19 AM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member
Default Hi bizi

Thank you bizi. The weight loss is a big deal for anyone on that journey. I actually did it too fast. 19 months. I had help in a way because I was in pain when I was obese. I figured if I didn't do something, the upcoming surgery would not go as easily. I also loose my appetite when the pain is bad, so that gave me the added boost to do something right. I made up my mind that when I was hungry I was going to put only good things into my mouth period. The weight poured off fast once I changed my eating habbits. If I could give everyone struggling out their with their weight one good sentance, I would say to put nothing in your mouth that isn't good for you. Coke, Pepsi, lots of sugar, salt, butter spreads, donuts, all that stuff has to go. I now drink real milk, have small amounts of real butter, and I eat all food groups in moderation. I learned to eat a less amount of food in general. I had wings on super bowl sunday and I was not guilty over it. I only ate four, had veggies and dip, and I did have a treat, a glass of coke. I still love it. I am having the best time of my life right now with cloths. I have never fitted into anythingbut oversized t shirts and big baggy sweats. Now I can look like a lady and smile, even with the lumps ande bumps I look good at 59. I shop good will for cloths and have found desigener things for little money. Go girls, it is so fun to do this and look like I have not looked like since high school. I am praying for each of you, that you find success and peace with food. I wish I could send you my joy in this note. ginnie
ginnie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (02-08-2011), Kitty (02-11-2011)