View Single Post
Old 02-08-2011, 10:55 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lindylanka View Post
When I looked this up I found that it had been used in childbirth in millions of women too......... do a search and see for your self what this chemical can do. Implicated in a vast range of things, and neurotoxic by the sound of it.....
If you had children prior to early 80's maybe this is something you were given.....

Has also been mentioned in relationship to ALS and parkinsonism in gulf war vets.....
yes - i have often wondered about my mother being totally knocked out on gas during my birth (late 50s). Birthing is such a powerful transition - I would add that this was also the time when breastfeeding practices changed as well . Breastmilk contains more DHA than any other food according to doc Perlmutter and is amongst the most fundamental of building blocks (also serves as epigenetic transmitter) to the brain - no DHA in infant formulas perhaps this change contributed to heralding the advent of early onset pd
md

“The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence.”
~ Nikola Tesla

Last edited by moondaughter; 02-08-2011 at 11:55 AM.
moondaughter is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote