View Single Post
Old 02-08-2011, 11:03 AM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member
Default Hi saucer

Hi saucer, yes that word was used in my records. From what happened before, the 1st fused C-5-6. He did not fix the curve, reversal of my spinal cord, evidently he could not do it. I continued to degenerate for 6 years, until the above C-3-4 was folded over on itself. I worked under a magnafier for 25 years, and so reversed my cord from this. The pain Dr. Could not control my pain, epidurals etc. So I tried to find the best neuro around. He was voted #1 in our area, and was the A student. He told me he could do it, and correct all damage C-3-7. All the disks, removed old hardware. It was holy hell for pain I can tell you that. Now I am doing just fine. This did work and for the first time in 10 years I can function without the horrible pain. I still have twinges, some NP in left hand, some twinges around C1-2, and I am being careful not to life or damage remaining spine. I do have trouble with swallowing, but that is OK compared to how bad I was. Let me know what you think. Do you want to go through the process of getting yoour spine straightened? ginnie
ginnie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote