View Single Post
Old 02-08-2011, 11:38 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoanB View Post
Well, got them to give me the preliminary after I had the test, and as far as I can tell, the ABI values are in the normal range: 1.07 and 1.06.

I know that all of you understand the slight dissappointment you feel when you get normal results. I didn't want PAD of course, but at least it would have been something I could work on and maybe keep my legs from getting worse. At least it would have been something to focus the fight on.

Thanks for listening and understanding.
I'm sorry and yes I totally understand! I used to say I didn't care if I had cancer or something terminal, I just wanted to know. I got to the point where I hated good test results because it meant I still didn't have an answer. I will tell you that for some reason my ABI values weren't always abnormal. I could go in sometime and the test would be normal and sometimes it wouldn't. I know that I have small, narrowed blood vessels and for whatever reason some days they are ok and some days they aren't. The only way I finally found out what was wrong was when I had that angiogram.

Can you tell me exactly what is happening with you again? I know your feet burn and your legs ache when you exercise but do the feet turn colors?
myeamans is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote